Andy P. Shulick established Metamorphosis Management Consulting, LLC firm in 2004 – "a Certified Virginia Small Business – a SWaM member".
Andy received a BS in Electrical Design Engineering Technology and a Certification in Air Pollution Technology from Penn State University, a MBA from Virginia Commonwealth University, and a Master’s Certificate in Project Management from George Washington University in Washington, DC. He is a Registered Professional Engineer (P.E.) and a Certified Project Management Professional (PMP).
Biographic Summary for Andrew Shulick (Detailed Bio.pdf)
Consultants and Services Network: Andy has many partnerships with various consultants and service providers in order to deliver the best, most complete, and comprehensive cost effective solutions to address your specific business requirement.
Focus: The focus of the firm is to assist all businesses to implement Successful Change across all business areas. Successful Change will increase profits and enable the firm to grow or to position itself for a more attractive sell-off.
This will be accomplished by assisting a business to transform itself to the next level of operation in which:
- Work processes will be defined, documented, and implemented in which they will become the "firm's working culture"
- Tasks will be outlined
- Responsibilities will be defined
- Work tools will be developed and used to produce consistence products and processes, improve efficiencies and effectiveness, and reduce, minimize, or eliminate errors and risks
- Individual personnel Knowledge from formal training and success/failure experiences will be documented, shared with, and transferred to the employee base of seasoned and new hire employees which will provide a highly skilled, cross-functional workforce and accelerated learning curves
- The most important company assets – employees and clients – will be cultivated and properly maintained
- An entrepreneurial environment must be maintained in order to proactively react to continual changes in the business environment, yet establish structure as growth and change occurs
All of which will reduce expense expenditures and increase profits, plus establish a long growth lifecycle for the firm or position it for a profitable sell-off opportunity.
Please feel free to contact me with questions or comments.